Day: April 18, 2024


Terms That Roofers Use and What They Mean

Understanding the terminology that roofers use can be beneficial when discussing roofing projects, asking questions, and making informed decisions about your roof’s maintenance, repairs, or replacement. One common term that roofers often use is “flashing,” which refers to thin strips of metal or other waterproof material used to direct water away from critical areas, such as vents, chimneys, skylights, and junctions between different roof surfaces.… Read More
Follow by Email